Track your blood pressure with this iHealth BP5 wireless monitor that accommodates an unlimited number of users, so you and your family can record your health information together. The integrated app includes health tools for a personalized experience.
Measures your blood pressure
Records your systolic/diastolic numbers, heart rate and pulse wave, so you can easily monitor your health.
Holds an unlimited number of user profiles
To allow you and your family to track your statistics together.
- Compatible with Phone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5S/5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad 4th Gen, iPad 3rd Gen, iPad 2, IPod Touch 5th Gen, iPod Touch 4th Gen
- Measure and track your systolic/diastolic numbers, heart rate, pulse wave and measurement time
- Create visually dynamic charts to track your progress. Compare results against your historical averages, as well as World Health Organization (WHO) classifications
- Share results instantly with friends, family, or your doctor
- Keep track of physical activities and daily diet as part of your overall health
- Suitable for Apple iOS devices (requires iOS version 5.0 or higher) Android devices (requires operating system 3.0 or later)
By ZIP94566 on June 8, 2011
The machine does have a waveform in the screen, that may be useful for patients with atrial fibrillation. It shows a regular pulse formation on the screen with sinus rhythm.
The machine is powered by USB. I have it attached to a computer, but with a adapter, it can likely be plugged into the wall.
I like it so much, I am going to buy another! Note — older patients should not purchase a wrist monitor as blood vessels can become calcified and readings may be elevated.